In order to be eligible to vote in the 2017 elections, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Pay your 2016 dues on or before December 1, 2016
- Be a member in good standing and at least 18 years old
- Pay your 2017 dues on or before February 13, 2017
- Have proper photo identification, such as a driver’s license
- For your spouse to be eligible to vote, you must list your spouse’s full name and Membership Identification number on your remittance stub so AAHOA has a written record of your spouse’s membership for 2016 and 2017
**For voting purposes, your identified property address must be in the same region as your primary residence. If your primary residence is in a different region, you must notify the AAHOA Office to be eligible to vote
- Qualifications for Members of the Board of Directors are available in full in the AAHOA Bylaws, Art V, available on aahoa.com under About AAHOA > Governance & Forms. Any candidate for AAHOA elected office who withdraws within thirty (30) days of Election Day shall be ineligible to run for any AAHOA elected office in the current election and the following election. The withdrawn candidates may seek to be reinstated by the Elections Committee.