AAHOA is pleased to announce that Author, Star of CNBC’s “The Profit”, and CEO Marcus Lemonis will be speaking on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at the Annual Convention in San Antonio, TX. As Chairman and CEO of Camping World and Good Sam Enterprises, he leads close to 6,000 employees in over 100 cities across the US. He also continues to make his mark on the business world by:
• Being named 2007 Newsmaker of the Year by RV Business Magazine.
• Featured in Crain’s Chicago Business “40 under 40” in 2005.
• Becoming Entrepreneur of the year in 2008 by Ernst & Young
• Owner of ONE Foods manufacturer of certified organic and kosher, raw, non-GMO, gluten-free delicious snacks.
• Has a vested interest in other healthy eateries, including Rose’s Bakery and Wheat Free Cafe.
• His passion for business has landed him to star in CNBC’s primetime reality series The Profit
Saving businesses while investing his own money his personal mantra rings true: “Business success is about the three P’s: People, Process and Product.
AAHOA is pleased to announce that NBA legend David Robinson will be speaking on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at the Annual Convention in San Antonio, TX. Robinson waited 2 seasons to start his career with the NBA, choosing instead to serve in the Navy after graduating from the U.S. Naval Academy. He went on to be:
• Two-time NBA champion
• Two-time Olympic Gold Medalist
• Ten-time NBA All Star
• NBA Sportsmanship Award recipient
• Ten-time All-NBA honoree
• Eight-time All-Defensive team honoree
• Named to the NBA’s 50th Anniversary 50 Greatest Players list
• Elected to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame during his first year of eligibility
An accomplished business leader, Mr. Robinson owns multiple hotels and actively supports many charities
AAHOA is pleased to announce that American political advocate, founder and president of Americans for Tax Reform Grover Norquist will be speaking on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at the Annual Convention in San Antonio, TX.
Grover Norquist is president of Americans for Tax Reform (ATR), a taxpayer advocacy group he founded in 1985 at President Reagan’s request. ATR works to limit the size and cost of government and opposes higher taxes at the federal, state, and local levels and supports tax reform that moves towards taxing consumed income one time at one rate.
ATR organizes the Taxpayer Protection Pledge, which asks all candidates for federal and state office to commit themselves in writing to the American people to oppose all net tax increases. In the 115th Congress, 212 House members and 45 Senators have taken the pledge.
Norquist chairs the Washington, DC – based Wednesday Meeting, a weekly gathering of more than 150 elected officials, political activists, and movement leaders. The meeting started in 1993 and takes place in ATR’s conference room. There are now 60 similar center-right meetings in 48 states.
AAHOA is pleased to announce that the most-listened-to female talk radio host in the United States will be speaking on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at the Annual Convention in San Antonio, TX.
The Laura Ingraham Show has accomplished:
- Ranking in radio’s TOP 5
- Heard in hundreds of markets coast-to-coast
- Being the third-most-streamed show in the country
Laura is a former white collar defense attorney and Supreme Court law clerk. She resides in Washington, DC. with her three children Maria, Dmitri & Nikolai. Laura is a passionate promoter of domestic and international adoption, and a stalwart advocate for our military men and women.
Captain Scott Kelly
AAHOA is pleased to announce that History-Making U.S. Astronaut & Retired U.S. Navy Captain Scott Kelly will be speaking on Friday, April 14, 2017 at the Annual Convention in San Antonio, TX.
- Having a historic record-breaking Year In Space, NASA astronaut Captain Scott Kelly has laid the groundwork for the future of space travel and exploration, and continues to garner media exposure like no other pioneer of our time.
- From being on the cover of TIME to live interviews on TODAY to features in Forbes and on CNN, to more than 1 million Twitter followers, the world remains in awe as we celebrate a hero’s return to the planet that is home, from an adventure that is extraordinary.
AAHOA is pleased to announce that Governor Greg Abbott who is the 48th Governor of Texas will be speaking on Friday, April 14, 2017 at the Annual Convention in San Antonio, TX.
As the 48th Governor of the State of Texas, Greg Abbott continues to build on his long record as a conservative leader who fights to preserve Texas values like faith, family and freedom.
Governor Abbott’s vision for a better future for Texas is founded on economic opportunity, education excellence and limited government. His detailed Bicentennial Blueprint helped drive a successful 84th Legislative Session and included accomplishments such as: cutting billions in taxes to stimulate job growth; improving Texas roads; focusing on quality education; securing the border; and expanding protection of Texans’ constitutional rights.
Prior to his election as governor in 2014, Greg Abbott was the 50th and longest-serving Attorney General of Texas. As the state’s chief law enforcement official, he made protecting Texas communities the focus of his tenure.
Shortly after taking office, then-Attorney General Abbott established a Cyber Crimes Unit to arrest criminals who use the Internet to prey upon children; a Fugitive Unit to arrest convicted sex offenders who violate their parole; and an expanded Medicaid Fraud Control Unit to crack down on elder abuse and waste of taxpayer dollars. He collected more than $31 billion in child support for Texas children, and his office was recognized as the nation’s best child support program in 2014 by the National Child Support Enforcement Association.
A native Texan and an avid sportsman and hunter, Governor Abbott was born in Wichita Falls and raised in Duncanville. After graduating from The University of Texas at Austin with a BBA in Finance, he received his law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School. Shortly after graduating from law school, he was partially paralyzed by a falling tree while jogging.
Governor Abbott and his wife, Cecilia, have been married for 35 years. She is a former teacher and principal and the first Hispanic First Lady of Texas. They have one daughter, Audrey, a college student.